Seaborn Enterprises is seeking a fish plant worker to join their team.
Permanent, Full-time; (30-40 hours per week), $17.00/per hour. Extended Health and Dental Benefits available after 3 months of probationary full-time employment.
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position is scheduled between 8am and 4:30pm.
• Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
• Scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife
• Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
• Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
• Record production information
• Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
• Set up and operate machines to clean, cut, cook, smoke, brine, or otherwise process fish or seafood products
• Handling heavy loads
• Physically demanding
• English language is required.
How to apply
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume to:
Seaborn Enterprises Ltd.
79 Kent Ave.
North Vancouver, BC
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).