Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company Name: Searay Foods Inc.
Location of work: 6511 Graybar Road, Richmond BC, Canada
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Language of Work: English
Salary: $25-26 per hour; 35-40 hours per week.
Benefits: Manulife Medical Group Plan after consecutive six months of employment.
Group: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities
Please send your resume to the hiring email at email@example.com. No walk-ins or phone calls, please. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Only those qualified candidates will be contacted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the company.
· Ensure daily orders from the company are processed.
· Organize computer-based files, maintaining and improving filing system in both electronic and hard copy.
· Maintain day-to-day operations of local and out-town orders by arranging for a truck and checking orders being processed from going through the warehouse to the end of the shipping procedures.
· Answer and screen phone calls regarding inquiries and orders, and route callers to the appropriate person.
· Schedule meetings and book appointments to prevent conflicts.
· Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights and cars and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
· Prepare, input, proofread and edit sales orders, invoices, reports and other related materials.
· Greet and assist visitors and direct them to the right person and room.
· Order and maintain inventory control.
· Completion of secondary school
· Have at least 1 year of professional experience as the Administrative Assistant or in the similar role
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, food production environment
· Strong organizational skills with an eye for details
· Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software
About Searay Foods Inc.
Searay Foods Inc. is federally registered with the Canada Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) under the Preventive Control Plan (PCP). We accentuate on the quality of our products to deliver the best to our customers. As well, many of our imports are new to Canada, which allows our consumers to be able to savour different species from other countries. Because we realize the continual demand for new products to stimulate the market, we assertively take the initiative to make it happen. Our specialized products of Frozen Fish, Fish Steaks, Fish Fillets, Shrimp, Squid, Cuttlefish, Fish Balls, Fish Tofu products and other seafood products are packed in enhanced vacuum packaging. The unique selections of products are sold under the “Gold Label,” “Smart Fish,” “Thai Best,” “Diamond Shrimp,” and “Searay” brands that Searay Foods carries as the sole agent.