Swiss Consulting Management Ltd. ( dba Global Watch Company) is seeking Two (2) skilled and experienced Watchmakers for their Vancouver location.
Permanent, Fulltime, $85,000 per year, 40 hours per week. Employee benefits package including life insurance, vision care and dental care available after probation completed.
· Perform expert watch repairs, servicing, and maintenance on a variety of timepieces;
· Diagnose and troubleshoot complex watch issues, ensuring accurate assessments and efficient repair solutions;
· Disassemble and reassemble watch movements, ensuring precision and meticulous attention to detail;
· Clean, oil, and regulate watch components, including adjusting timing and accuracy;
· Replace and repair damaged or worn watch parts, such as crystals, hands, dials, and crowns;
· Collaborate with colleagues to ensure efficient workflow and timely completion of repairs;
· Maintain accurate records of all repairs, including parts used, labour performed, and customer details;
· Stay updated with the latest watchmaking techniques, tools, and technologies through continuous learning and professional development.
· Proven experience as a Watchmaker, preferably with a minimum of 3 years of experience in watch repair and servicing;
· Comprehensive knowledge of various watch movements and their intricacies;
· Proficiency in using specialized watchmaking tools and equipment;
· Strong technical skills in movement disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, and timing adjustments;
· Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work;
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose complex watch issues;
· Effective communication skills to interact with customers and provide clear explanations of repairs;
· Ability to work independently and efficiently while maintaining the highest standards of craftsmanship.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail your resume to:
3105-1111 Alberni Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).