Taco Del Mar Located at 113 – 2020 Oxford Connector, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 0A4 is looking for a Shift Supervisor.
The duties of the Shift Supervisor will be as follows
1. Supervise and co-ordinate staff who prepare and serve food
2. Schedule the activities of other staff
3. Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for the restaurant
4. Prepare work schedules and procedures
5. Maintain records of sales and supplies
6. Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
7. Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
8. Assist in hiring staff and assist in the development of budgets
This is a permanent and full-time position.
Wage being offered is $18.50 per hour
Must be willing to work flexible hours.
1) Completion of secondary school is required
2) Completion of diploma or any college program in related field will be
considered as an asset.
3) 1-2 years of related work experience is required
This position is open to indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, and newcomers to
To apply, please email your resume to
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please