Takoyaki Enterprises Inc. is seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join the team.
Permanent; Full-time, (30-40 hours per week); $18.50 per hour. Plus extended health and dental benefits, and bonus depending on sales performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 10:30pm as required.
Shifts may be scheduled at either location, as needed:
Shiro Japanese Restaurant
3096 Cambie Street,
181 E 16th Avenue
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers and kitchen helpers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers and kitchen helpers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests
for new ingredients
and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and
restaurant management or
related field OR at least 2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Takoyaki Enterprises Inc.
3096 Cambie Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).