Takoyaki Enterprises Inc. is seeking a Head Cook to join the team.
Permanent; Full-time, (30-40 hours per week); $18.00 per hour plus extended health and dental benefits after 3 months of employment. Bonus depending on sales performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 10:30pm as required.
Shifts may be scheduled at either location, as needed:
Shiro Japanese Restaurant
3096 Cambie Street,
181 E 16th Avenue
– Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
– Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
– Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
– Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees, and monitor
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a professional cook;
– Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
– English language ability required;
– Japanese language ability is an asset.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Takoyaki Enterprises Inc.
3096 Cambie Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).