Roles & Responsibilities:
• Expertise in wedge welding and extrusion welding techniques for geomembrane seams.
• Conduct both destructive and non-destructive testing of geomembrane installations to ensure compliance with industry standards.
• Skillfully deploy geomembrane materials utilizing proper equipment and techniques.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on field equipment to ensure optimal functionality.
• Proficient in towing trailers to transport necessary equipment to job sites.
• Execute additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor, demonstrating flexibility and a proactive approach.
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in liner installation.
• Strong knowledge of hand and power tools essential for the trade.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license.
• IAGI Certification, showcasing proficiency in geomembrane installation.
• Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team to meet project deadlines.
• Capability to travel to remote locations and work for extended periods away from home.
• Comfortable working outdoors in various weather conditions.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Preferred, but not required:
• Interest/aptitude in mechanical aspects related to the role.
• Previous experience in a supervisory role considered an asset.
• Previous construction training and/or relevant certifications.
• Possession of Safety & First Aid Training.
• Ability to interpret construction drawings and specifications.
• Eagerness to acquire new skills within the specialized trade/industry.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated interest in long-term employment and a commitment to career growth within a challenging and rewarding industry.
We believe in fostering a work environment that supports the well-being and financial security of our employees. As part of our commitment to your success and satisfaction, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance both your professional and personal life.
• Group Health Benefits
• Group RRSP with Employer Matching
• Wellness Credits
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Profit Sharing
• This is a full-time seasonal position specifically during the construction season.
• Our offices are situated in Leduc and Calgary. However, job sites are spread across the province, necessitating travel as part of the role.
• The starting wage for this position is $22.50/hour, in addition to per diems.
• Please apply online, or send your resume to email@example.com
Job Bank #2777123
About Titan Environmental Containment Ltd.
We are a fast-growing, progressive company that prides itself on three core values—Trust. Quality. Value—staying true to our commitment to building Trust with clients and staff, delivering uncompromising Quality, and leveraging creativity to secure Value. As an employer, we strive to uphold a positive work culture and create an environment where employees have every opportunity for advancement and personal success.
If you are a self-starter, reliable and driven, and are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please apply now!