The Glowbal Restaurant Group is looking for 3 fulltime permanent Food Service Supervisors at our new restaurant Toronto Black+Blue at 130 King Avenue West, Toronto. Training may take place at Black+Blue in Vancouver, BC at 1032 Alberni Street.
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who serve and deliver food to the guests
· Communicate with the kitchen any/all modifications of guest’s food order
· Assist the General Manager with scheduling staff
· Assist Restaurant Manager with stock levels and inventories of items
· Ensure all equipment is in good repair & maintained according to maintenance schedule
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation, safety procedures and company polices & procedures
· May contribute to the development of policies, procedures and budgets
· May assist and plan with the General Manager the labour budgets
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare and submit reports
· Assist with work schedules
Graduated from High School
Serving it Right/Smart Serve Certified (1 week after employment)
Professional certification an asset but not required
Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in restaurant setting
Ability to communicate in English
$20-$22 per hour pending experience
Minimum 40 hours per week
Extended Health, Dental and Life Insurance insurance after 3 months.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.