· Mississauga, ON L5T 1E4
· $24.25 / hour
· 2 vacancies
· Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment
· Permanent employment, Full time 35 to 44 hours/week
· As soon as possible
· Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· 7 months to less than 1 year
Work Site Environment
· Noisy, Dusty
- Move tools, equipment, and other materials to and from work areas
- Assist in repairing, maintaining, and installing equipment
- Assist in repairing electrical appliances, small engines, or other similar equipment
- Helps mechanic perform maintenance and repairs such as tune-ups and oil changes, checks tires, and brakes, replaces spark plugs, and engages in other similar tasks.
- Cleans the shop and returns tools to the proper location.
- Maintains the inventory of replacement parts and equipment.
- Inspects tools and equipment to ensure they are in working order.
- Updates maintenance and repair logs for vehicles.
- Perform other laboring and elemental tasks as required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Manual dexterity, a Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Location Information
· In shop
· Dependability, Initiative, Organized, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills
Security and Safety
· Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract)
· Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles
· Health benefits, and Health care plan