Primary Business Address:
214 Kent Street
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Primary Contact: 902-628-8228 (Work)
Wage: $18-$21 per hour
Term of the Position: Permanent Full Time-40 hours / week
Job Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Personal suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
Computer and technology knowledge requirements: Accounting software, ACCPAC, Data analysis software, Database software, Inventory control software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, Quick Books, Simply Accounting, TaxPrep
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
1. Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
2. Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
3. Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
4. Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
5. Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
6. Prepare tax returns
7. Prepare trial balance of books
8. Reconcile accounts
1. Are you available for the advertised start date?
2. Are you willing to relocate for this position?
3. Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
4. Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
5. What is your current field of study?
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
- References attesting experience