Vancouver International College- Career College (VIC/ VIC-CC) is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
This is a Permanent; full-time position; 30 hours per week. $43,500 annually with basic health and dental benefits with Pacific Blue Cross.
• Strategizing and managing the execution of VIC’s marketing and advertising campaigns
• Increase brand awareness of VIC’s group of schools, programs, and services
• Design and execute digital marketing strategies to promote school events
• Create content for marketing opportunities and resources to attract students.
• Answer inquiries from partners, agencies, and students about applications and programs
• Identifying mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with potential partners
• Monitor leads and conversion from marketing across all channels (Events, PR, FB, Content, Emails, PR, SEO & more) with weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Work closely with the digital marketing team to tailor online content, landing pages, social posts, and ads to promote local events and initiatives for the Japanese student base.
• Working closely with the Academic Advisor teams, to build marketing materials for certain student markets as well as a marketing calendar that results in sales growth
• Preparing reports and communicate daily with Executive Director to discuss sales performance
• Promote programs by inviting agencies and students to visit programs and design trial lessons
• Present programs and lessons during orientation, highlighting key points to ensure understanding the increase interest
• 3 years of previous experience in marketing, advertising, or student advising
• 3 years of previous experience working in an academic setting
• Proven record of revenue acquisition through marketing and sales strategy
• Knowledge of platforms and software such as CRM (Edvisor) and MailChimp.
• Experience in social media marketing including on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or others
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications or marketing
• Japanese language ability is a strong asset
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Vancouver International College-Career College
541 Seymour St.
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.