Vertigo Games America, Inc. is looking for qualified Game Operation Supervisor to join our team.
Employer: Vertigo Games America, Inc.
Job Title: Game Operation Supervisor
Business address: 6060 Silver Dr, Burnaby, BC V5H 2Y3
Working Location: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 12 days of paid vacation.
– Establish work schedule and supervise game operation department workers
– Address players’ concern and questions in game operation.
– Record, gather, and develop feedbacks received from players for purpose of game operation.
– Hire and train game operation workers job duties, and operational policies.
– confirm and report investigated complex issues with regards to bugs, exploits, trade and/or any other potential issues.
– Organize and plan in or out game events for purpose of game operations.
– Education: Completion of secondary school
– Experience: At least one to two years of experience in related occupation OR one to two years’ experience in customer relationship occupation.
– Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.