Vital Physiotherapy Clinic is currently seeking a Permanent, Full- time Physiotherapist Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
- Follow and implement treatment plans designed by physiotherapist;
- Assist the Physiotherapist by performing various components of the treatment plan including balance exercises, strengthening etc.;
- Assist and perform various treatments as prescribed and directed by the Physiotherapist;
- Communicating, reporting, patient follow up calls, updating patient progress to treating Physiotherapist;
- Must have good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Maintain all equipment, laundry, and clean up after every appointment; and
- General clinic daily operations, including front end coordination and billing.
- A two-year physical therapy assistant (PTA) program and supervised practical training is required.
- Minimum one year of experience is required.
- Must have good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Unit No.103 8556 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3N5
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.