Walia Enterprises Ltd. DBA Walia Foods is currently hiring 1 full time, permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
· Maintain accurate financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Produce balance sheets, and maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
· Process payroll and maintain employee records, complete and submit workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
· Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
· Prepare financial and accounting reports and perform other personal bookkeeping.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program will be an asset.
· Minimum one year of experience in industry is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: #39 – 8236 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G2
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.