Job Title: Meat Cutter
Employer: Wood Leaf Trading Inc.
Position Available: 3
Job Location: 12838 Clarke Pl, Unit 158, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H9
Wage: CAD 21/hour
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Employment term: Full time, Permanent
Employment Groups: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About this position
Wood Leaf Trading Inc. is a wholesale meat provider dedicated to delivering the highest quality meats to our valued retail customers and restaurants. We are looking for detail-oriented Meat Cutters for our company, Wood Leaf Trading Inc., in Richmond BC. As a meat cutter, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality meat products. If you have passion for this industry, work hard and strong attention to detail, we want to hear from you.
· Cut and trim meat according to the specification using band saw, knives or automatic slicer by following safety and security procedures.
· Grind meats by operating the meat grinder and following proper production procedures and standards.
· Weigh, package and label meat products, ensuring proper weighing, wrapping, and sealing.
· Inspect and ensure the quality and freshness of the meat products.
· Follow safety regulations and ensure compliance with government standards.
· Clean and sanitize the working area throughout the day.
· Perform routine maintenance for machinery and equipment.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· No experience is required; On-The-Job training is offered.
· Standing for extended periods
· Physically demanding
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Work hard with a good attitude, detailed- oriented and team player
How to apply:
We appreciate your interest in our position. If you would like to apply for our job, please send your application to our email: email@example.com.
No call accepted.
No walk-in accepted.