Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (40 hrs/week)
Salary: $17/per hour
· Strictly follow the Covid-19 hygiene protocols in the restaurant when greeting and serving customers
· Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and China
· Greet and escort customers to their tables
· Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked
· Offer menu recommendations upon request
· Take accurate food and drink orders, using a POS ordering software, regular order pad, or by memorization
· Coordinate with kitchen staff to deliver accurate food orders
· Check in with assigned tables periodically to ensure a positive experience for guests
· Serve food and drinks
· Deliver bills to customers and accept payment by different types such as cash, debit card, credit card, Wechat pay, etc.
· Clear dishes and carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
· Package take-out food according to customers’ request
· Perform other related duties as required by the Restaurant Manager
· Strong attention to detail, organized and a strong sense of customer service is required
· Team player with an amazing work ethic
· A people person who will create a memorable dining experience of every guest
· Proven work experience as a server is an asset
· Food Safe certification is an asset.
· Ability to multitask the needs of several tables at once is mandatory
· Shift work is required including weekends and holidays
· Ability to spend an extended period working in a standing position
Should this position be of interest please email a cover letter and a current resume.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Zhengwen Restaurant Inc. DBA. Hao's Lamb Restaurant
Zhengwen Restaurant Inc. DBA. Hao’s Lamb Restaurant is in Richmond, BC. We are the first lamb theme restaurant in Richmond or even in the Greater Vancouver Area. We officially opened for business on January 01, 2015. We are committed to serving the most refined Chinese Lamb Cuisine in a warm, authentic and elegant atmosphere. As a rapidly growing restaurant, we are looking to add two waiters/waitresses to our serving team to meet the high volume of increasing business. We expect the team members to be clean, hardworking, dedicated and enjoy a fast-paced environment.