Nori Japanese Restaurant in Nanaimo, BC is looking for a Restaurant Manager!
Job Title: Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631)
Working Hours: 40hrs per week, Full-time, Permanent
Position Available: 1
Benefit: 4% of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation
Work Location: #203-6750 Island Hwy, Nanaimo BC V9V 1S3
– Organize and manage restaurant operations to ensure high quality service
– Monitor supervisors, servers, kitchen members performance and set their work schedule
– Evaluate staff performance and report to the general manager on salary increases and promotions
– Control inventory, monitor revenues and prices to discuss with the general manager to increase the restaurant profit
– Recruit and train new staff
– Resolve routine problems encountered in performance of work assignment with customers
– Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food
– Ensure that safety regulations are respected
– Support any duties at the restaurant if necessary
– Completion of a college (College or other program related to hospitality or food service management is an asset.)
– Minimum 3 years of a supervisory experience in food service.
– English is required.
– Good team player.
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nori Japanese Restaurant
#203-6750 Island Hwy.
Nanaimo BC V9V 1S3